Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dinner Day 8



What a dinner. Can you believe Lee and I shared one serving of the Mali Chips(raw zucchini). One serving was 1 whole zucchini! It was suppose to be made with red, yellow and green zucchini but I could only find green. It was served with the basic salsa recipe. I added the optional black beans and a chipolte pepper in adobo sauce. The bread is whole grain bread slice from Ezekiel. The soup made 3 servings. I still have one big serving left in the fridge. It was a kind of Ethiopian dish. Lee did not like it all. He loathes curry. But, I give him kudos for eating it anyway. He is a shinning example to me. I figure if he is eating things he doesn't like but willing to try then so can I! The steamed veggies were so fresh. We got the broccoli and the cauliflower from the farmers market in town. I can't believe how much it says is one serving. Lee and I are just not getting it all eaten. :0( I need to see if I can freeze some of this. I would hate for it all to go to waste.

Have a wonderful evening, sleep well and wake up to a great breakfast! :0)

Till my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment