Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Thank You Debb!

Thank You Debb for encouraging me to keep going. I'm still losing weight(slowly) and I have been having my shake EVERY morning! I think your right that one good choice will help me make more good choices throughout the day.

I really need to start exercising. I keep using the excuse that I will do it after the house is clean but that will never happen. Today I will exercise and I am going to set up a schedule for bedtime, waking up and exercising. Along with my meal plan for the rest of the week. If it's not in black and white, I just don't seem to follow through.

Debb, you have to be one of the strongest people I know. Your going through so much and have been for a while yet you keep going, keep losing and have made real lifestyle changes. Thank you again for all you tips, encouragement and most of all your friendship.

And to those of you who may have stopped by and left comments. I thank you too. There are so many good people out there on a journey to a healthier life. Ultimately I know it's up to me but knowing others are on a journey to a happier and healthier life makes me feel less alone. A lot more doable! :0)

Till my next post, I wish you a happy and healthy day.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing Shirley.
    I relate to some of what you're saying in your last two posts. You aren't alone but I know how alone one can seem. Many blessings on your journey. I'm happy to see you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cat! It feels good to get back on track.

    ReplyDelete